Are you in control of your print environment today? The cost of printers, print supplies and management of your print fleet has a direct impact on your total cost of ownership. DecisionOne’s Managed Print Services provide a comprehensive framework for driving alignment of the print services to the needs of the business, while lowering overall cost.
Allowing DecisionOne to manage your print environment provides you with visibility into your printing costs and allows you to minimize your monthly spend and management costs.
Benefits of this strategy:
- An understanding of the interdependencies between technology deployment and core business processes
- Alignment of your IT investments with overall business goals and strategies
- A view of technology as an investment to ensure costs weighted against value delivered
- Creation of a framework for assessing the technology’s ability to satisfy current and future business needs and opportunities
- Proactive management of the print environment to maximize uptime and document the lower overall total cost of ownership
When you partner with DecisionOne on your Managed Print Services, you gain the expertise of a company with more than 50 years of experience managing multi-vendor relationships. In fact, this sets us apart in our ability to simplify the service delivery process and provide seamless solutions to companies like yours. With one provider to manage your onsite and remote print services, you gain improved delivery and better economics, which equals greater value.
Managed Print Services (MPS) Approach
The DecisionOne approach to Managed Print Services focuses on the following two areas: Business Requirements and Print Infrastructure. For each area, DecisionOne experts examine the current state as it relates to the desired state, and identifies the steps necessary to move from the current to desired state.
The following represents the project approach DecisionOne follows to implement a Managed Print Services Program:
- Reduced printing costs through optimization and management of the printer fleet
- Environmental stewardship
- Increased productivity through improved fleet and document management processes
- Improved management information and reports
- Automated meter reading and monitoring of device status, ink/toner levels
- Automated supplies re-ordering, just in time delivery of supplies
- Asset discovery and management tools facilitate accurate inventory records
- Customer web portal provides instant access to metrics, reports and dashboards